2. Shine Bright: Nothing is worse than realizing your shoes are scuffed as you are leaving for a big event. The Solemates Shoe Buff is here to help! It is a dry sponge that wipes away stains and scuffs on leather to provide a quick and easy fix.
3. Leather Protector: As much as we want weddings to have perfect weather, the unpredictable can happen. Guys, make sure to protect your dress shoes with our Leather Protector! It provides an invisible layer of protection that it safe to use on leather, suede, and other fabrics.
4. Know the Location:Make sure you know if the event will be help indoors or out. It’s always a good idea to bring some layers to remove or add to your outfit.
5. Overdressed is Best:If the invite indicates that black tie wear is optional, opt for a dressier outfit. Being overdressed will always a better option.
6. Casual:On the other hand, a casual dress code doesn’t mean jeans and T-shirts. For guys, stick to well-tailored pants and shirts. Ladies, try a nice sundress with sandals or wedges.
7. Stick to the Theme:If you’re attending a themed wedding, it’s the time to have fun with your outfit! Include the theme when choosing your accessories. Remember not to go overboard in order to keep the focus on the couple.
8. Rent Your Outfits:No need to break the bank when finding the perfect outfit. Using sites like Rent the Runway and Menguin will let you rent gorgeous dresses and stylish suits all while saving money. Make sure to order your outfit a few weeks ahead of the wedding to ensure it will arrive on time.
Comments will be approved before showing up.