The Shoe Review: Celebrity Outfit Reviews and Rebecca Minkoff and Jessica Alba of The Honest Company
Good reads, styles and steals to peruse...
- Marie Clairereveals what Lady Gaga's famous meat dress looks like five years later (with a closeup on the matching shoes we're not sure we noticed before).
- Sephora's new subscription box, Play, is finally here, but hurry! Spots are slated to fill up super fast, so sign up quick to try it out.
- Rebecca Minkoff and The Honest Company just released a collection of elevated diaper bag totes with one-of-a-kind textures for a good cause: proceeds support FINCA (Foundation for International Community Assistance), which empowers hardworking, low-income entrepreneurs around the world to generate income for their families.
- Our very own Becca Brown is a featured founder on Business Insider this week! Find out how this ex Goldman Sachs employee left to launch a little thing called The Solemates.
In case you missed it...
- Guest blogger Tyler of Girl Meets Gold styled suede booties with this leather bag, and made us all 'Fall for Fall.'
- Three outfit inspirations for Labor Day Weekend: try this polka top and short if it's blazing hot, this white sundress and Mary Jane booties if it's breezy and this off-the-shoulder romper when the music is blaring at night.
- #WellHeeled Wednesday: Try this fun and floral bridal party DIY and make floral crowns and combs that photograph beautifully for your wedding album.
- The Dog Days of summer mean the end-of-summer cocktail party must commence. Here are five fab apps to pair with your adult refreshments, including watermelon and feta skewers.
Wishing you a #wellheeled weekend!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.