Solemates is a brand of shoe and foot care products whose mission is to make you feel more comfortable in your own shoes. Solemates employs a multi-channel distribution strategy that includes direct sales as well as wholesale sales through authorized retailers. Wholesalers are not permitted to sell Solemates products on online sales platforms including Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, Walmart, and other e-commerce sites without written consent from Solemates. Failure to obtain approval will result in immediate cessation of the partnership.
Solemates recognizes that our high-quality resellers are taking a risk when working with brands, and also must invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through, among other things, knowledgeable staff, pre-sale demonstrations and supports, and compelling vendor presentation. To support our resellers' efforts, Solemates wishes to establish policies that allow resellers to earn the profits necessary to maintain the high level of customer excellence people of come to expect from its resellers.
To protect the investment of our high-quality resellers and Solemates’ brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY ("MAP Policy"). Solemates established this MAP Policy due to the fact that reseller advertising and sales practices that promote Solemates products primarily on the basis of price could be detrimental to resellers' service and support efforts and Solemates competitive position. Such activities can be harmful to Solemates’ brand, reputation and competitiveness, and allow some resellers to take advantage of the service and support efforts of others. Solemates believes that these practices are unfair and thus discourages such efforts.
Solemates, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP Policy, if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP Product below its MAP price. This policy will be enforced in Solemates sole discretion; no agreement to any term of this policy is sought or will be accepted. Solemates is confident that this program will strengthen its competitiveness and benefit all of its resellers.
MSRP – Solemates single pairs High Heel protectors: $10; Complete Collection: $20; Blister Blocker: $15; Deodorizer 6 oz.: $20, Deodorizer 2 oz. $10-$12; Shoe Essentials: $10-$12; Weather Protector and Leather Salves: $15.
MAP – Solemates single pairs High Heel protectors: $10; Complete Collection: $20; Blister Blocker: $15; Deodorizer 6 oz.: $20, Deodorizer 2 oz. $10; Shoe Essentials: $10; Weather Protector and Leather Salves: $15.
Wholesale: Solemates single pairs High Heel protectors: $5; Complete Collection: $10; Blister Blocker: $6; Deodorizer 6 oz.: $10, Deodorizer 2 oz. $5; Shoe Essentials: $5; Weather Protector and Leather Salves: $7.50.
Official Policy and Guidelines:
Partnership Guidelines & Requirements:
Additional guidelines related to the Reseller and MAP Policy are as follows. Solemates reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take other action with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP Policy.
1. The MAP Policy will be enforced by Solemates in its sole discretion. Solemates recognizes that any authorized Solemates account can make its own decisions to advertise and sell any Solemates product at any price it chooses without consulting or advising Solemates. Solemates similarly has the right to make its own independent decision regarding product allocations and reseller participation as an Solemates wholesale account – at any time.
2. Solemates will maintain an updated "MAP Products" list of those products that will fall under this MAP Policy. Solemates reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
3. All Products listed will have a MAP retail price. Listing a price other than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP Product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy.
4. The Solemates MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of MAP Products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as "Click for price", automated "bounce – back" pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer's shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and this constitutes "advertising" under this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Solemates determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for ‘group purchases' and the like.
5. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has "the lowest prices" or will match or beat its competitors' prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
6. From time to time, Solemates may in its sole discretion permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Solemates reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
7. It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to include in any advertising for Solemates Products any additional discount, coupon, gift card, rebate, or incentive (whether in the form of a special event, promotion, term of doing business or otherwise) that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any MAP Product below MAP. Advertising that includes an additional discount, coupon, gift card, rebate, points, or any other incentive for future purchases (regardless of whether the future purchases is of a Solemates product) shall be evaluated under the same guidelines as described in Section 8 regarding product bundling. For example, a gift card redeemable on a future purchase would be considered an "other product" under Section 8.
8. It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may "call for price" or "email for price", or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Solemates Products, so long as no price is listed.
9. If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any particular store location, then Solemates will consider this to be a violation by all of the reseller's locations.
10. Although resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, Solemates reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any resellers following Solemates verification that such reseller has advertised any MAP Products at a net retail sales price less that the then-current MAP retail price established by Solemates, or if reseller has violated this policy in any other way.
11. Solemates sales representatives are NOT permitted to discuss this Policy or make any agreements or assurances with respect to Solemates Policy regarding reseller advertising or pricing. No complaint from any reseller with respect to the advertising or pricing of any other dealer is sought or will be considered.
Solemates | 181 Westchester Avenue, Suite 405A, Port Chester, NY 10573
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (877) 356-3443